"Lunker of the Year" - will be conducted as a 50/50 and determined as follows:
- Only those members in good standing, (paid membership) and registering in the Lunker Contest, with payment of $20.00 will be eligible to participate. Registration is now open for 2017 (click here to register).
- Registered Members may fish any time from January 1st through the end of 2017 on Lake Kinnelon and register their largest BASS, (only Large or Small mouth Bass qualify)
- In order for fish to qualify, the member will have to submit a photo of the fish along with a photo of the fish on a digital scale showing it's weight
- All fish MUST BE be returned to the water unharmed
- All submissions are to be made via email to: email@example.com. Or e-mail your submission to one of the club officers located on the "Contact Us" page in the Tackle Box.
In addition, any member registered in this program and winning the largest fish of a tournament, may submit the weight and required pictures of that Bass.
2017 Winner - Ray DiRussa Large Mouth Bass - 3 pounds 13 ounces
2016 Winner - Jeb Bartow Large Mouth Bass - 4 pounds 1 ounce
2015 Winner - Bruce Davies Large Mouth Bass - 4 pounds 3 ounces
2014 Winner - Ken Bogush Large Mouth Bass - 3 pounds 12 ounces
2013 Winner - Ken Bogush Large Mouth Bass - 3 pounds 13 ounces
2012 Winner - Ray DiRussa Large Mouth Bass - 4 pounds 11 ounces